Followers

Wednesday 15 February 2012

A Room with a view - WOYWW 141

Hi

Well what a lovely morning it is today, the sun is streaming through the windows, I have had to nip out first thing this morning and I needed sunglasses! As it is such a lovely morning I thought that it was a good morning to take a photo of the view I get from my craft room to include in my WOYWW 141 post this week. My house has a loft conversion (one of the reasons we bought the house) and one of the 2 bedrooms created by this is my craft room, (I have my eye on the second as well as it is only a guest bedroom, and who needs guests? lol) so being on the 2nd floor of the house the view is the best.


I have been doing some stamping and colouring as I am making a collection of Art Impressions "Girlfriend" cards as a gift. The other characters I got from Create & Craft can't remember the brand.
I am also in the process of reorganising my craftroom, again!


A new pile of A4 boxes, currently empty, but will be filled and put away by the end of the day, hopefully along with all the other clutter that needs sorting.
The other side of the room, where I have 2 more desks is where I do all my stamping and colouring, this side of my room is where my printers are, and my cricut and sewing machine (for the record I can't sew I only use it on my paper projects).


Thanks for visiting, hopefully I will have visited yours.
Amanda xx

17 comments:

  1. Oh - a lovely shade of envy green is spreading across my face. What a fabulous window to let in such a lot of natural light.
    To be honest I thought you lived abroad when I first glanced. Not too far from me though.
    Fab room, fab images (love those Girlfriends - I got 2 more whilst away), especially the ones you don't know whose they are. They are fab.

    You still have time to sign up for my blog candy - it ends tonight - Hugs, Neet 29 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful room for crafting! Lots of light and all that lovely space to yourself! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a good visit to your desk. I LOVE the window and the view you're a lucky girl to have all that natural lighting! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely view from the window, no wonder you want to keep both rooms to yourself, and anyway, the guest can always sleep on the floor.
    Ann B
    #57

    ReplyDelete
  5. O my word you have a beautiful craft space, fantastic views, and some fabulous coloured images on your desk What more could a girl want, Lovely, Have a great week, Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...awesome craft room you've got there and wonderful views too...have a lovely week...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats a craft studio! what a view, gorgeous colouring, Great workspace, Happy WOYWW 141, thank you for sharing,# 52

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a lovely area in which to craft and such a great view as well. I love those characters on your desk (Hazel, WOYW #138) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your craft room is amazing, and the view is stunning, i just adore those images your colouring is great, enjoyed visiting you very much! Hope you have a great week Lou @#91

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one fab craft room - I've got room envy, LOL!! Love the view and all that natural light :)
    Hugs, LLJ #72 xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes, move over to the other room, don't want the guests to be too comfortable anyway, they tend to stay longer when they are! lol Lovely view from your room! Thanks for letting me take a peek at your desk, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the view from your window. I wish I had more light in my room. Your right in guests being over rated sometimes! Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing. Don't forget my blog candy is still up for grabs so drop by and leave a comment and make sure you are a follower. Vickie #64

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! Beautiful, gorgeous stunning view, oh fellow country gal! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a view...you are such a lucky girl.
    Those cards are going to be great...loved the images.

    You are very organized...loved to see that part.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow what a room and what a view! Fab images too. Take care, thanks for sharing & hope you enjoy this week's WOYWW. Zo xx 86

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow jealous of that view! Love this images would love to see the cards your going to make.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your studio and wonderful view! Those characters are a hoot! Especially the ballerinas! I am happy to sign on as a follower:)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.