Followers

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Sketch n Stash challenge 80

Hi
Today has been the first day I could get into my craftroom as I have had a busy week or so, and I have been organising ribbons (see previous post) but I always feel quite cleansed when I get something in order. Anyway my other crafty task was my entry for this weeks Sketch n stash challenge where they have given you a free choice sketch from their catalogue. I have chosed sketch no. 17

The main background paper I have made using alcohol inks, other papers are Graphic 45 Springtime.
Main image sweetpea stamp coloured with prismcolor pencils. The wings have been stickled with diamond stickles (difficult to see on the photo) and the hearts have been highlighted with glossy accents. Flowers are from my stash and the sentiment is Tim Holtz.
 I just love stamping as it is legitimate colouring in for grown ups......

I am also entering this card into Allsorts Challenge Blog where the theme is free and easy Feb Pt. 1

Thanks for looking
Happy crafting
Amanda x

4 comments:

  1. Love this fairy image. She looks very mischievous.You did a wonderful job of colouring her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card & such a beautiful image...

    Thanks for playing along at sketch n stash & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow stunning card love the image and your colouring is just beautiful thanks for joining us at Sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous card and those roses set of the colour perfectly

    thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.