Followers

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Day off today!! Smile!!

Hi
well after working 7 days on the run I am happy to say today I am NOT working, well I haven't had to go to work but I have a mountain of jobs around the house to do....... they'll wait, lol.
I have several projects that I need to complete, relatives birthday cards and  anniversary cards need to be made. However I have had a quick play with my distress inks and dylusion sprays and have made a card to enter into this weeks challenge at Make My Monday the challenge this week is a CAS sketch and this is my interpretation of that sketch.
Stampotique 3 Smiles
My stamped image is Stampotiques "3 smile" I have masked the stamp so I can stamp each smile individually, I have then stamped again on white paper and cut out the smiles and paper pierced them on top to make the teeth stand out. Background has been created using a combination of distress inks and Dylusion sprays. The white splatters have been made with white acrylic artist ink. I have added a length of Tim Holtz film strip ribbon which has been machine stitched in, a wooden camera coloured black and a Tim Holtz chit chat sticker - Smile.

Hope you all have a good day
Love
Amanda X



9 comments:

  1. Great colour combo, the white looks so vibrant against that orange, and of course, I love the stamped images too

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful creation, love the stamps you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card with some great techniques - thanks for joining our CAS challenge this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great and very quirky card. Love that bright orange.
    Thanks for joining in with our MMM CAS challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genius card - love how you've double-stamped the smiles for extra whiteness!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous cheery card! What amazing detail you have put into the teeth! Hope you enjoyed your day off. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a different design, terrific cheesy grins. Thanks for sharing with us at make My Monday. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely quirky look to this one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card love you techniques and colours ... the smile at the bottom reminds me of Cheshire Cat!
    Thank you for joining us at MMM
    Suzi B :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.