Followers

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Pussy Cat Pussy Cat where have you been???

I've been to London to visit the Queen.
I hope you're wondering why I am reciting nursery rhmyes? It is not the rambling of a mad woman but my inspiration for this weeks challenge at Stampitique Designer Challenge 119. The challenge this week is to make an ATC, and my ATC represents that rhyme.


I've not made these 2.5" x 3.5" cards before but I can now see how everyone gets hooked on them (expect more).
My ATC is made from Ranger watercolour card. I then coloured the small Indigoblu union jack flag stamp with distress markers lightly sprayed it with water and then stamped it I have then gone over it all with Vintage Photo DI. 
London landscape is by Creative Journey. 
Cat is "Puss Puss" by Stampotique.
Lettering is Kaisercraft mini alpha stickers which I have cut even smaller.
Thanks for stopping by and see you all soon
Love
Amanda X

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous theme and detail on your ATC, love it a and.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Amanda! This is fab! Never did get the ATC thing myself, but love this with the Union Jack in the bg. keleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous ATC!
    Groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe, they are addictive aren't they? Simply love your ATC Amanda, hoping you make lots more! Thanks for sharing with us at Stampotique this week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun ATC, very beautiful too ! Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been to London to see the Queen - lol

    Fab atc

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have packed so much into your ATC, I can see why you enjoyed doing it so much.... love that cat! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your ATC, you should make more !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw this on Facebook first, Amanda, but love it here, too! I remember this as a kid (a whole lot of years ago!), and it brought back some good memories of storytime in my family! Great humor! Great art! A great combination here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this ATC Amanda. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great composition. Cat does not look out of place there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on being selected as "Design Team Favorite" this week, Amanda. Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on being chosen as a favorite this week!

    I fell in love with this ATC when I saw it on Facebook. It's so very clever and beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So love this... Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.
    Best-
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.