Followers

Saturday 5 July 2014

Geek Chic

Hi
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I have had a fabulous sunny day out on the water jet skiing, my first outing of the year and long overdue. Needless to say I now ache from head to foot. So I thought I would just take a chill out moment and post this card I have made using a gelli print I made a while back and one of my new stamps from Viva Las Vegastamps, I ordered a couple of new stamp plates and they have just arrived from America. So for a quick card I made this.
 
Stamps used include:-
VLVstamps - Whimsical kids in futuristic hats, stamped using VersaMagic midnight black onto gesso'd dictionary paper.
Deep red Cling stamps - Quantum background (stamped in both black and white)
Kaisercraft - Diamonds
Bert and Gert's - Geek Chic from set MS008
For extra detail I stamped their bow ties again, coloured them with Dylusions and decoupaged them on. The glass of their glasses have glossy accents on them, again to add some detail.
Right off now to sink into my sofa, hope you all have a lovely weekend and see you soon
Love
Amanda X


8 comments:

  1. Great stamp, these geeks! Love the GP background and the card in total Amanda..it made me smile :-)
    Greetings, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab background and love them images!!

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant stamp and how brilliantly used, Amanda!
    Sounds like you had a great time water jet skiing! :)

    Hugs,
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a brilliant new stamp image. love the background.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design Amanda and such fun stamps. Hope your aches have disappeared but the jet skin sounds like great fun. Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, cool card, great background and I love the stamps you used!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great image - fab, funky card...

    Jet-skiing is it now? Very brave of you! Hope the muscles are easing off by now.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These days it is essential to plan your marketing strategy to develop a successful Internet business. If you don’t do so, you can lose your competitive edge as well as the valuable relationship you have with your customers. software4airlines.com |

    soupehe.com |

    stepalaska.org |

    thedetailsmovie.com |

    vfarm.info |

    webfilmschools.com |

    wrwelcomehome.com |

    xpressionsbysarah.com |

    00k |

    1491book |


    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.