Followers

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Nothing Negative!

Hi Eveyone
A much cooler day today here in the UK, which if I'm honest I'm not sorry about, so I have planned to make the most of it and have a crafty play today. Before I do though just wanted to share a couple of cards that I made a few nights ago. I've been playing with more white space again and some wonderful stamps.
I am also entering them both into this weeks challenge at "Less is More" challenges as they are having an "ANYTHING GOES" week.
 
Stamps used:-
Unity Stamp - "Photos"
Lost Coast Designs - "Film Border"
Carabelle Studio - "Timbre Oiel"
Creative Expressions - "Vintage Photo (sentiment)
All stamped using black archival
splash of colour Dylusions Teal

 
secondly
 
Stamps as above other than changed the eye and used:-
Carabell Studio - "Oiel maquille d'etoiles"
Changed the sentiment but from same set
addition of Kaisercraft - "filmstrip edge"
Dylusions - vibrant turquoise
 
Thanks for visiting
going now to get all inky and painty!!
Love
Amanda X


11 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Amanda. Just love the stamping and touches of aqua.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have combine the elements !! I have become a follower of your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, this is absolutely stunning, and I hope you will enter it in this week's Stampotique challenge! It's perfect for it. I love the teal against all that white space and, of course, the black! I also like the message it conveys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, I love this! What a great design and so eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous one layer card, a super design with the images.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super stylish collage Amanda!
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing! Your use of the Teal ink really makes the design pop, love it!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is fabulous! beautiful stamping, great color and I love the quote!
    Have a nice summer!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous composition, love all those images and that pop of blue is just perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry this comment is so late, but I was on holiday in Spain last week and wifi was a little limited and slow!
    This is absolutely terrific! Great design.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool - the layered composition of the images is great and those splatters and accents of teal are fantastic.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.