Followers

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Playing with 3" x 5" Gelli plate

Hi
I recently bought the newly released 3"x 5" gelli plate and today managed to steal a couple of hours to have a play, the verdict is "I love it"!! It's so much fun using it as a stamping tool. It is also great to push into stencils as it just squidges through the gaps.
So using "Just Chill" stencil from Splodge Away which is part of their Street Art Kit I just kept preparing my little gelli plate and stamping it through the stencil.
I just love the effect that it creates and so sharp within the stencil.
I can feel an addiction coming on...........................
I am entering this into this months challenge at Country View Crafts Challenges the theme for the month is
"STENCIL IT"
Thanks for stopping by and I would love to know what you think
See you soon
Love
Amanda X

9 comments:

  1. A wonderful effect with the stencils. its a fantastic card.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear,this looks fab! I say oh dear as I have been looking at that gelli plate and thinking how great it looked.....now I can see what you have done with it I want it :)

    Hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, Amanda!

    Brilliant use of that fab stencil and the colours are fantastic! Great artwork!
    Hugs,

    Caudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous piece Amanda, great colours and patterns and such a striking face. Thanks fir sharing at Country View Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is stunning Amanda, great use of the GP. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Genius crazy hair - I love this!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what a fabulous idea, fantastic creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and fabulous stenciling !Love the colours you used! Thanks so much for adding it to our challenge at Countryview Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. tres belle realisation
    bravo
    oceo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.