Followers

Monday 28 July 2014

Stencil It

Hi
Well it's slightly cooler tonight so I have managed a few hours in my craftroom, previous days have been far too hot to spend too long in it. I thought I would enter another project into this months challenge over at Country View challenge. The theme this month is
Stencil It.
I have done something completly different than my first entry which you can see HERE, I have gone for something more subtle. I just love playing with stencils as they are so versatile which is why I just had to enter another piece.
This piece uses 2 different stencils
First "Eve" by Peerless Designs which I have spritzed using barn door distress pen using a spritzer tool by Renart.
The second is Mini Fence Frame by TCW this time I have inked up the stencil with mini distress ink pas pumice stone, lightly misted it with water then used it as a stamp over the top of my previous stencil.
I have then added stamping, again using pumice stone distress inks the grasses and butterfly are from "Nature 1" by Indigoblu.
Then finally added the word "Dream" from Clarity word chain No.5.
Mat and layered to define it and then mounted onto an 8 x 8 card blank (I wanted a large white border around it).
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X


5 comments:

  1. This is drop-dead gorgeous, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of the stamps and the stencil Amanda...lovely that pink lady in the brown environment.
    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous stencils and image. The shades go so well together. love the lady in red.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my isn't this so gorgeous Amanda, love it.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and smoky and subtle - lovely!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.