Followers

Friday 19 September 2014

Mini Trilobites

Hi Everyone
If any of you knew what a Trilobite was well well done you. I just know that it is the name of another new stencil I have from Crafters Workshop.
Using brusho on gloss card and stenciled with Wendy Vecchi crackle paste.
I have coloured the paste, once it was dried, with marogold and vintage photo watered down distress stains. I have also added some of Tim Holtz Remnant rubs.
Here you can see the effect that the crackle paste gives.
This makes up a pair, matching up with a piece I made a week ago
Hope you all have a lovely weekend planned and I will see you soon
Love
Amanda X


8 comments:

  1. What a great stencil..nice effect with the past...lovely in total, Amanda!
    greetings, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew! I knew! :)
    I LOVE the stencil!!!! The whole creation is fabulous! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew...from an old Pokemon game...don't ask ;)

    Wonderful card Amanda,never thought of putting brushos on glossy paper...will try that....in the garden of course!

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow stunning, love that new stencil!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. The world of attorneys can seem overwhelming to people who are unfamiliar with it. You can learn what you have a reliable lawyer for your needs. Keep reading to learn more about what to expect from a good lawyer.
    www.agilebusinessvalue.com |

    www.appliedsatellitetechnology.com |

    www.applusautointernational.com |

    www.asheborohomecare.com |

    www.assistmeditechclients.com |

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just need to learn these ways and utilize them. Make sure to lay the sod is laid properly.Pull any weeds and loosen the soil so the new roots can take easily.
    www.theschoolringstore.com |

    www.titan-automation.com |

    www.tour4peace.com |

    www.usviptour.com |

    www.volzbrosauto.com |

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.