Followers

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Guest Designer for October at Stampotique

Hi everyone
Well following on from my post yesterday, and my parting teaser, I can now share that I have been invited to be October's guest designer for the weekly stampotique designers challenge, and even better October has 5 wednesday's in it.........  I am absolutely delighted (understatement) to join this super talented DT for the second time this year with another opportunity to showcase their fabulous stamps (the 1st being as March guest designer).
Kim starts the month off with her chosen theme
"MASCULINE"
I have started the month off with doing something completly different than I would normally do and created this key ring.
 
I have stamped the following male characters onto clear shrink plastic with black stazon:-
Twinkie
Hunk
Smile
Rocky
then on the other side have coloured them in using promarkers. I then cut them out leaving some on top which I then punched a hole through with my crop a dile, so I could put a jump ring through them. I then heated with a heatgun and watched then shrink. I then typed my words onto shrink plastic using Stampotique Type Alphabet and then cut the words into little tags.
Please pop over to the blog Here and see the amazing creations of the DT.
It would be great if you came and played along and you don't have to use Stampotique stamps to join in.
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X


15 comments:

  1. Love this,fabulous idea.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooohhh you lucky,lucky,lucky lady Amanda,a big congrats to my favourite stampotique using artist :))) it's well deserved and I bet you are overjoyed

    Now this is fantastic,I love this,might have to try shrink plastic myself if you can make something as fab as this from it!

    Extra big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOOOOOL!

    LOVE this, Amanda!
    Such a brilliant idea! I hope I am allowed to "borrow" it! I HAVE to give this a try! Thank you so much for the inspiration! ;)

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are absolutely delighted to have you as our October Guest Designer, Amanda! Your work has been an inspiration to those who follow our challenge site and to the Design Team, as well. Love your thinking outside of the box, and your key ring is a perfect example of that process! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG these are so adorable, I love that you made a cute keychain!! Congrats on being October's guest designer, well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done and you key ring looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the DT Amanda, well deserved !
    You don't need to be a man to love your key rings. I think they are pretty adorable too !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow stunning key ring!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Karin...so nice Amanda!
    greetings, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations. This is a fabulous project and a good idea.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. So grandiose, I'm fascinated.
    I love your wonderful post below too!
    Have a great day,
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your GDT post Amanda! Fabulous keyring love it! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amanda, I LOVE your key ring...Great idea for this weeks masculine challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the keychain and the shrink paper you used. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Amanda, fab news, and fab project

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.