Followers

Saturday 15 November 2014

When Life Throws you a Curve Ball............

Hi Everyone
and a big hello and welcome to my latest follows it's good to have you along.
This week I received my long awaited order of Stampotique stamps so have, in the middle of not the best week I've ever had, just had to make a quick something.
Using one of my shaving foam backgrounds I already had I have used the fabulous "Romek" by Stampotique.
 
 
The sentiment just about sums things up for me at the moment and is from the "Tell it how it is" set by Inkadinkadoo.
A little bit of torn washi tape just finishes this off.
These are the stamps I have just received so loads more to play with, so watch this space!!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate it
Love
Amanda X


9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you didn't have a good week ! Your card is gorgeous !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I looove the sentiment Amanda...and your new stamps are gorgeous. You must be itching to play!!! I've ordered some too...just waiting..waiting..waiting lol
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh what a great choice of new stamps, lucky you, love your shaving foam background and you've used one of your new stamps on it perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the stamp, and the background is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I am your No.1 fan Amanda but seriously this is just a delicious little slice of arty goodness. He is sooooo cute...why didn't I order him as well?! Loving all your new stamps too,you'll have great fun with them...good times ahead :)

    Extra big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic fun card, love the background. Your new stamps llok great.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a much better time next week Amanda!

    Gorgeous card background and loving the new characters you now have, a definite cheer up package i imagine.

    One can never have enough Stampotique in their lives:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful new Stampotique stamp and you have created a beautiful combination with the shaving foam background, love the motion in this card.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely bundle of stamps - glad they gave you something to smile about in a difficult week. And that background was clearly meant for that stamp! Great card!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.