Followers

Monday 20 April 2015

Gone Digital

Hi everyone
This is my second post of the day, and I've gone Digital.



 I fell across an App for my phone that looked fun so downloaded it and had a play, hoping this will reignite my failing inspiration at the moment. I had previously stamped out a new image from Carabelle Studio "La Femme aux oiseaux" using Dylusions black paint, having discovered this is a fabulous medium to stamp with. (see previous post Here)
here is the original stamped image photo
 I took a picture of the stamped image using my iphone and played with it in the App. I then printed them from my phone onto ink jet card. Stamped on my sentiments with black achival and mounted onto 8x8 card blanks.
This won't mean I abandon my paints and inks but good fun and great for a quick card.
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

13 comments:

  1. Try using Pixlr.com Amanda, this is the desktop and mobile App i use, it is free and you can add some amazing filters and colours to your projects.

    LOVING your latest play, i do this all the time and find it a useful tool when not in the mood for paints and to rest my hands :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had fun. This looks fantastic,
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic mix of stamping and digital - really cool cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fabulous Amanda and love the use of the stamp which I've just got too!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creations, both are unique, I love your style, that amazing face is grandiose.
    Admiring hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea,wonder if it works on I-pad too? Loving these cards and the Liv Tyler stamp ;)
    Big techy hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous! And wow, those paints stamp well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving that app - and that stamp, was in 2 minds about it when I first saw it but think I might stick it on my wish list now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks fabulous - I've never tried digital. sounds like fun.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks fabulous - I've never tried digital. sounds like fun.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get you with your digital games... she looks stunning. Off to check out the Dylusions-stamping!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.