Followers

Thursday 21 May 2015

A bit of Banksy

Hi Everyone
Well I'm day off today and for some reason was up and awake at the crack of dawn with the whole day ahead of me. Shall I tackle the ironing? the hoovering? the washing? Nah! I'm away to my craftroom. So I have made a quick card Banksy inspired card this morning.


My background is made from graduating distress inks through a square stencil and I masked off some of the squares as I wanted the background to look like a graphic equalizer like we all had on those big stack stereo's. the main Banksy Image is "Getto Blaster" by Bee Crafty.
Other stamps are arrows - Halftone basics Waltzing Mouse Stamps
Sound Waves - Unity Stamps
Sentiment - Loud Music by Indigoblu
 All mat and layered onto a 7" x 7" card blank
Hope you like it and I really now have to go and tackle my earlier list, sigh!!
Love
Amanda X

13 comments:

  1. Ha ha absolutely brilliant card,I love when you make your cards with attitude,fabby make!
    Down with ironing and Up with inking lol
    Biggest housework hugs
    No.1 Fan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha...that quote is so funny...and your colouring and stamping goes so well with the quote...great card Amanda!
    Greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS style, love the inky squares in the background. Fun quote :) Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS!! I love the whole design. and your humour is great. Love the quote, thanks for my smile hahaha :-)
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, love your graduated squares xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool Amanda great quote lol.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The background colouring through the stencil is just fab x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The background is absolutely fab! Very clever design! Great card! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab card Amanda. The background looks amazing and the Banksy style is great fun.
    Loved your round gelli plate cards too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a MAGNIFICENT background... wow and sad to admit - but I have had the neighbors call to report me!! LOVE this!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that you chose crafting over chores, woman after my own heart - lol!!! hose squares are great and those little pen squiggles are just fantastic, I love little extra details like that xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you created your graphic equalizer, and the colour blending is fabulous - what a cool background for the Banksy image, and great words too!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.