Followers

Saturday 9 May 2015

For That's Crafty - Live Gently Upon This Earth

Hi everyone
I am delighted to tell you that I have been invited to Join the That's Crafty Design Team Blog on a permanent basis, following my 2 months as a guest designer, and of course I said Yes!!
So here is my first piece as a fully fledged member of this fabulous team and I've had the gelli plate out!


For all the details of how I made it please pop over Here 

Also just to let you know that after today all my weekly posts will be on a Tuesday, so I'll be back in 3 days with another post.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by
I would also like to enter this into Country View Challenges - Theme for May is Simply Scenic
Love
Amanda X

15 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations on being a permanent DT member, a well deserved place!

    STUNNING city scape Amanda, the pop of colour is wonderful and i do like how you have highlighted, to me, how everything is changing from us not living gently on our Earth... :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm off for a better look and to see how the Queen of card making has created a stunner this time!
    Of course I'm also ecstatic that you continue to be my teamie too :)
    Biggest world hugs
    No.1 Fan. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Amanda, off to see all of this fantastic piece.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really stunning in close-up Amanda and glad you're now staying too!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Amanda, becoming a DT member! Enjoy!!!
    Your card with the GP background looks lovely!
    Greetings, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing expressive art work, love the vibrant sun over the city.
    Gratulation to the new job, you are so talented!
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Amanda! This is an awesome piece! What an amazing background and that sunset! Fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and well deserved Amanda! This card is very beautiful, your gelli background is fabulous and the sun is simply stunning! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Amanda,
    Beautiful background and a great cityscape scene.
    Thank you for joining us this month at Country View Crafts.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Amanda ! They are lucky to have you !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I'm not surprised - your work has been stunning... but huge congratulations in any case!!

    This is another example of why they're lucky to have you - an absolutely amazing card... atmospheric and eerily beautiful.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and congratulations, have fun!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.