Followers

Sunday 31 May 2015

Person or People at Fashionable Stamping Challenge

Hi everyone
and time for a new challenge fortnight at Fashionable Stamping challenges. It was my turn to choose our theme and I have chosen
"PEOPLE or a PERSON"
For my piece I have chosen to use the fabulous women stamps from Finnabair.
and made this Triptych using size 8 tags


I started by preparing the background of the tags with Dylusions paint applied with a Ranger mini ink blending tool, these paints blend beautifully. I then stamped all the images and background stamps with versafine and heat embossed in black embossing powder. I then added highlights with a white Posca pen. Over the top of all this I then stenciled Wendy Vecchi black embossing paste through 3 different Tim Holtz layering stencils. Once dry I then added silver Viva decor inka gold, which I also added to the edges of my tags before mounting then onto black card.My words are also from the Finnabair stamp sets which havebeen heat embossed in white onto black card,cut out, and added with 3D glue gel.
Here you can see each individual tag which you can click on for a better view


I have used the following stamps from Finnabair:-
Don't Forget to fly, Now is the Right Time,Trust the Magic,Rust & Dust
Clear stamps Script, Bubbles, Mesh & Holes
Tims Stencils used:- Flourish, Latticework & Harlequin.
We would love it if you came and joined us in our challenge this fortnight will your "People or Person" creations. 
Our rules are simple, as we are a stamping challenge rubber stamping must be the main focal point of your project, other than that you can make any sort of project that you wish.
One randomly chosen winner will receive $20 to spend in the online store of our regular sponsor Flonzcraft.
To come and play along just click HERE.
I would also like to enter this project into the current challenge at Stamps and Stencil Blog where the current theme is "Three of a Kind"
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by,
Love
Amanda X


20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags Amanda...fabulous layering!!Love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Amanda great layers and texture. Stunning! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning tags, Amanda - I love these stamps of Finn's, and you've put them togethe so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning project, great stamps and colors!
    Groetjes Karin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning project, great stamps and colors!
    Groetjes Karin x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning triptych, Amanda, I hope Laura gets more stock of the Finnabair stamps soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow,you really are the best! Finnabair stamps shown off to absolute perfection....I love this so much I'll pin it ;)
    Biggest buddy hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab trio of tags Amanda, been over to FSC but I'm guessing you are ahead of the game as this weeks challenge isn't up there yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are gorgeous , love them ,,.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very elegant trio and inspite of the dark colours, soooo colourful Amanda!
    Greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous funky triptych, Amanda - the white highlighting is so cool against the dark shading of the images and rich jewel colours.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous triptych, awesome details abd backgrounds. Thank you for sharing it with us as well at Stamps and Stencils.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Amanda! This looks amazing, such detail and texture and just love those rich colours together.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I love the colour and texture on this! So rich and vibrant, what a delight for the eyes!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous little triptych Amanda, love the colours and layers of stamping.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous little triptych Amanda, love the colours and layers of stamping.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree with Avril this FABULOUS Amanda. Everything about it is amazing.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for joining us at Stamps and Stencils. I love you triptych tags and the way the colours and images pop where you have highlighted them.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Amanda on your win at Stamps and Stencils! Please can you email carringtons22@yahoo.co.uk for the details of your GD spot. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.