Followers

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Use a Stencil at Less is More

Hi Everyone
Just a quick post this morning before I go into work. This week at Less is More the theme for this week is use a stencil and leave lots of white space.



I have used a stencil as I stamp. I took the Mini Be in Love stencil by TCW and sprinkled on 3 colours of Bistre crystals and lightly misted with water. I then took a print of the stencil onto heavyweight white card. Sentiment is from Unity stamps.
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card....a winner for sure ;)
    Big bister hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super , what a great technique , I really love the result!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation, I'm fascinated as always!
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS card Amanda.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic and clever use of your stencil
    Super clean and CAS card.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great effect has this technique! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Very creative use of that stencil Amanda and the results are stunning!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very inventive way to use the stencil and a great effect

    KAthyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how effective this looks! Sometimes CAS is just the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this watery effect of stamping on your stencil, such a great idea.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  11. Catching up on my comments, sorry this is so late!
    Very, ery stylish creation and love the sentiment too
    Thanks for joining us last week
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your misty print of the stencil - the colours are so pretty, and I so wish I could use white space as you do. Beautiful.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.