Followers

Thursday 10 September 2015

Aren't You Going to Run?

Hi Everyone
There has been a lack of posts from me these last 2 weeks mainly as there has been a lack of spare crafty time, work has been really hectic and I've just had no time at all to spend making anything. With a welcome day off today I have had the chance to finish off a canvas that I started ages ago and it also fits in with this weeks challenge over at Stampotique Designers Challenge where the theme for the week is "Use Only 2 Stamps".
The 2 stamps I have used is the scissor wielding "Penelope" and "Bla Bla Bla"


This is a 6" x 6" box canvas. Background has been made with various paints and stencils. I have stamped the Bla Bla Bla stamp with Dylusions black paint. Penelope has been stamped and coloured using Prisma Colour pencils and added to the canvas with gel medium.


 I have also added some torn strips of washi tape. Book text has been cut out to add my sentiment, it just made me smile when I found it.



Hope you like it and I'll hopefully see you soon as normal service resumes!!
Love
Amanda X

12 comments:

  1. Hell yes I am going to run!!!!
    Oh, I am sorry I used a bad word but I usually do when I am scared!!!!!
    Love your card!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous canvas. I love the background you've created. Penelope is gorgeous and the text you found is perfect for her.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully grungy and quirky Amanda - hoping things slow down a bit for you soon.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic canvas Amanda, I think I may move off fast if followed by Penelope. Its a super quirky image.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab background and I love your design. Thanks for joining this Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous. Love it!!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulously grungy and funky - I love the background graffiti layers, and the glorious purple hair! Brilliant!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and I hope things settle down soon - for your sake! Look after yourself. I went down with a stupid stinking cold as soon as my quiet time arrived.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layers of paint and stencilling on you canvas.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely grungy looking canvas ! Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic!

    Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge. Gez

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.