Followers

Sunday 20 September 2015

Milestone Celebrations for Stampotique

Hi Everyone
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
This week at Stampotique Designers Challenge the theme is 
Milestone Celebrations
so with the looming 18th Birthday of my nephew it links in nicely with the challenge.


Using the fabulous dog cube, just love these guys! The TV is from a Sizzix 
 Retro 50,s Thinlits set which I got as an absolute bargain. 
Stampotique Alphabet stamps and Tim Holtz Hashtag stamps.
Background stencilled using distress inks. .


Dogs have been coloured using Prisma colour pencils.
Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon
Love
Amanda X

9 comments:

  1. Oh I do love those dogs - beautifully coloured (still enjoying the Prismas I see) - and that fabulous retro TV - so cool! The alphabet letters are also calling me... must resist!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this? Answer: Very, very fun.

    Clever use of the TV die-cut with the dogs! I love the retro vibe of the tv and the stenciled background with the # as the modern hash-tag.

    I know your nephew will love it!

    Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

    P.S. Thanks for the memory prod. I'll have to get out my t.v. die and have a play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Amanda ! Thanks for playing along this week !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha how brilliant is this....I'll tell you....the most brilliant card ever and no doubt your nephew will think so too. I've seen that die and thought it looked rather funky....think I might be parting with some more money soon....bad Amanda......
    No.1 fan
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, what a cute stamps did you use for this scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Amanda. LOVE!!!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda this is brilliant, I love the whole feel to your card. Thanks so much for the laugh and for playing along with us at Stampotique. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love this! Such fun and so quirky in style!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.