Followers

Friday 22 January 2016

ATC's at That's Crafty Challenge Blog

Hi everyone
Over at That's Crafty challenge blog we have the start of another challenge fortnight and our theme for the next 2 weeks is

ATC's


ATC's are little pieces of your art and measure 2.5" x 3.5".
I have created a trio of ATC's which I have mounted onto some black painted board.
The backgrounds of them have all been created using Dylusions paints smeared on with my finger. I have then added various pieces tot hem including stenciling using a That's Crafty Dinky stencil, bits of torn striped paper, cotton glued on with matt medium, circles punched out of striped paper and some bobble trim. 
I have stamped my hearts using Dylusions paint, machine stitched through the centre of them, stenciled some dots and then added the words "Love Your Art" which were typed out on my vintage typewriter.
For more inspiration my team mates have created a variety of ATC's which you can see HERE.
We would love it if you joined in and share your little creations with us. As always, with our challenge, one lucky winner will receive a £20 voucher to spend at the fabulous That's Crafty online store.
We hope you'll come and play!
thanks for stopping by 
love
Amanda X



8 comments:

  1. These really are extremely yummy, I love the little touch of pom-poms
    Spookalicious indeed
    No.1 fan xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them, may have to join in this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheheh - sooo DARLIN'. Takes me back to my childhood - ball rik rak. The colors are just wonderful - so happy! They all have such a "free spirit" feel which just makes them so FUN FUN FUN to see. j.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous ATCs Amanda, love the pom pom strip.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeously colourful Amanda and love the finger painted background.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! Great colours, & those stencilled half circles look fab with the hearts! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific ATCs - I love the bold, funky colours and the random thread is fabulous.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.