Followers

Sunday 20 November 2016

A bit of Stampotique mix & match

Hi Everyone
I just stole a couple of hours out of this afternoon to make a quick card to join in with the current challenge over at Stampotique Designer Challenge Blog, the current theme is to use a human stamp and put an animal head stamp on it. 


I have combined the body of 'Underwhere' with the head of 'Reindeer' and written my own quote to go with it which I have typed out. I have to admit Idid make myself chuckle. I have used 'Stringed Lights' in the background.
All has been coloured with coloured pencils.
Right I need to go and do what I should really be doing.
Thanks for popping in
Love
Amanda X

14 comments:

  1. Lovely fun piece. Love the colouring and touch of green. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee now this is fun, fab card ;)
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific, I love CAS cards :D Thank you for joining in the Stampotique challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! Fabulous! You've colored him beautifully. Thank you for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous fun card, I am smiling at the quote and the design.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply perfect! I really love this! Thank you so much for joining us at Stampotique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic Amanda ! love it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally brilliant and hilarious!!
    Thank you for joining the Stampotique Challenge
    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this SO much!!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful clean lines and such a great character mash-up.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww he's sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so wonderful. I love how simple it all is! Thank you so much for joining us at Stampotique!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.