Followers

Saturday 12 May 2018

and now for something completely different!

Hi Everyone
I have something completely different today as I have had a card to make for my niece who turns 11 next week.


The stamps are by Stamping Bella designed by Danielle Donaldson and whilst they aren't my usual style I thought that they were quite different without being overly cute. Making this card also gave me the chance to do some coloured pencil work as I chose to colour them with Prismacolor pencils. 


An easy background of distress oxides added after I had stamped and masked my images off.
Sentiments die cut from some oxide coloured card and added and finished with a strip of washi tape. 

Hope you're having a lovely weekend so far
thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, beautiful colouring and these images are perfect for your Niece and I agree they are not overly cute so perfect especially set against your background. ❤️❤️😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Amanda and fabulous colouring, your Niece will love it for sure. I've used the Ever Anne set from the collection this week they are so hard to get hold of in this country. Love the Art of creative... book Danielle works wonders with watercolour.
    Love it. Enjoy the rest of your weekend..
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.